Information about Opel Adam 1.4 Gasoline, 87cv, S/S, Automatic gearbox

• Hello,

first to all sorry for my bad english. Hope you can help me. I'm going to order a new Opel Adam Slam with 1.4 gasoline motor, 87cv and automatic gearbox, but... i didnt' find a review, or a test drive about this type of motorization (and about automatic gearbox too).

Maybe someone tried this motor and this gearbox and can give me an opinion?

Thanks a lot, and thanks who will spend some times to help me.

Botsart

• Welcome, nice to meet you here.
    But....

Kann es sein, das Du Dich im Forum vertan hast? Wir sind ein Deutsch sprachiges Forum, warum stellst Du Deine Fragen in gebrochenem Englisch?

• Hello ZahnFee,

I'm sorry but i dont' speak Deutsch.

I came here because i read that in DE you have Opel Adam automatic, so i hoped to find here some informations.

Thanks, have a nice evening.

Marco

• Maybe someone tried this motor and this gearbox and can give me an opinion?

I think you'll have to wait a bit, the gearbox has just been released. Besides, not many people will order it because automatic gearboxes are not very popular in this car class. But the engine on its own is really good.

Welcome, nice to meet you here.
    But....

Kann es sein, das Du Dich im Forum vertan hast? Wir sind ein Deutsch sprachiges Forum, warum stellst Du Deine Fragen in gebrochenem Englisch?

Das dürfte nun selbst für deine Verhältnisse ein neuer Tiefpunkt sein. Unverschämter und dümmer geht es wirklich nicht mehr.

• Ich denke ja, Zahnfee glaubt, dass Botsart meint, wir wären ein englischsprachiges Forum. Ich unterstelle jetzt niemandem was böswilliges.

Adam Glam 1.0 Turbo 115PS, Arcticwhite, Blackpaket mit Roulette Bicolor, Einparkassi, LED-Innenlicht, LED-Rückleuchten, Sitzheizung, Teilleder, Interieur Colorpaket Cocoa, EZ 6.11.14

• Hello Marco,

first of all welcome here :)
    You will have to have some more patience, since this is a new version of Opel Easytronic automated gearbox. The verson 3.0
    I think in a couple of weeks you´ll be able to find some more infos and footages to this Adam version. Thru the new gearbox the Adam will have less CO2 emissions and a better fuel mileage. Also the energy efficiency rating will rise to B, which possibly might result in better tax ratings in other countries. But that is only a presumption...

Have a nice time :12f3:

Cheers
    Dirk